To my readers:

To the readers: Start with zero - the letter that led to the blogging. It will tell you, in a small way.. why the heck. THEN read this blog number by number. This will show you everything... in the big way. Please do not look for grammarfailures or other mistakes in language. Look for the big picture. Its all about what we can achive if we pull the strings together. Its a little world:) Pass this blog forward - if you are a believer. Maybe one day this huge letter really reaches The boss. Mayby one day - really big dreams... come true. Just make it..Happen!

mandag 27. februar 2012

1. Return to sender

Ok, Bruce. I’m about to take this one step further.  The letter I sent you “over there” was returned to sender.  The US Postal Services is probably not committed the same way our Norwegian Postal Service is.  Here you can write “To Santa”, nothing more, and the heart and souls of the employees is put into delivering that letter to Santa… The letter is most likely to end up in Drobak (Small Norwegian coastal Town who houses Santa during the cold winter months).  The address on your letter was in best case inadequate, so you might say I drew to early.   But it was worth a try! After all, I put it in the mailbox on Christmas eve.  Since I in a way anticipated this, I also mailed the same letter to your record company Sony Music here in Norway and... to the “concert fixers” in Live Nation, also in Norway.   Not a word from neither of them either… Just as I thought, but not as I hoped.
So, maybe I got to use my outdoor voice then?  Well, I came up with the bright idea to blog about it.  As you don’t know, but would have known, if you had read my first letter… The history behind me wanting you to come here is loooong.  Int the letter (that you haven`t read) I promised you the whole story - if you made a deal with me.  But since landing a deal with you is, as of now, far fetched – I will have to give you the story up front.  Then we can land the deal. 
I’m not sure if a blog will work as a “letter”, I have very little experience in the blogging-world, I’m a super-beginner.  Blogging for me is interior design, fashion and tips and tricks about staying thin, becoming fit,  wrinkle-free, and happy in a shining home.  Many people may think there is where happiness lies.  I am probably in the other end of the scale.  But that’s good for balance, right? Time will show if this is the right approach.  A challenge is born. The blog has to be read from start to finish, to make it make sense.  After all, this is a very long letter from start ‘til end. I will try to figure out a way that works for you.  I don’t wan’t you to stop reading.
The best way is to start with the beginning, and then take it from there. Then I will give you more of the story a couple of times a week.  Is that ok?  Too much?  Too little?  Let’s just put it this way: It is what is is.

Then I just have to say: Dear Mr. Springsteen!  You are so very welcome ...to enter the big letter J

Best regards from Rikke.
Posted in Norwegian February 1. 2012


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar